5 Days to Fight Teacher Burnout
Whether you are feeling stressed or just looking for a boost, this course offers a lot in a short time. End the week with a renewed sense of purpose and joy.
Whether you are burned out, stressed, or just looking for a boost, this couse offers a lot in a short amount of time.
- Downloadable and printable PDF resources
- Cited research to support teacher resilience
- Inspirational content to reclaim the joy
- Daily calls to action to change mindsets and habits
- Video that inspire reflection and supports resilience-building
- Tips to have energy left over at the end of the day
- Support in the Joy in Teaching Private Facebook Community
- BONUS Material to keep going after your 5 days is over
Courses for educators by an experienced educator.
Dr. Tiffany Carr, an educator with experience teaching kindergarten through graduate levels, has become a voice for change in education. Her work and research in teacher resilience has been adopted by educators and schools nationwide and can most recently be seen in her book Joy in Teaching: A Research-Based Framework of Action for Educators. Dr. Carr’s goal is to help make education an attractive profession wherein educators feel supported and heard. She continues to work toward this goal by inspiring educators to reclaim their joy through resilience building strategies and practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course right for you?
Are you involved in education?
Do you want to get the most joy out of your career?
Then this course is for you!
Even if you don't have time.
- A teacher's job is never done and time is never on our side. This course takes that into consideration. This is easy. Only 5 days. One click. It's all laid out for you. Wouldn't it be nice to turn on your computer and receive a boost? Some encouragement? A renewed sense of strength and joy?
Even if you aren't burned out.
- The idea is to fight burnout before it takes hold. To push back its advancements. To gather new tools and techniques to build resilience so that when the occupational stress begins to pile up - we have defensives established. The goal is to never see burnout. This short, 5-day course is designed to build a stronger sense of purpose and a renewed sense of joy.