Joy in Teaching with Action is designed to provide educators the tools and strategies to reclaim their joy in teaching. This training is filled with videos, articles, infographics, worksheets, and printables to inspire you to lead your best life as an educator. Learn the research and statistics behind teacher stress and burnout and how you can overcome the odds and reignite your passion for teaching. Resilience tools, protective, practices, self-inventories, guided reflections, and so much more will lead you to take action, transform your practice, and be the strongest most resilient educator you can be.
Courses for educators by an experienced educator.
Dr. Tiffany Carr, an educator with experience teaching kindergarten through graduate levels, has become a voice for change in education. Her work and research in teacher resilience has been adopted by educators and schools nationwide and can most recently be seen in her book Joy in Teaching: A Research-Based Framework of Action for Educators. Dr. Carr’s goal is to help make education an attractive profession wherein educators feel supported and heard. She continues to work toward this goal by inspiring educators to reclaim their joy through resilience building strategies and practices.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this course right for you?
- Are an educator and want to get the most joy out of your career?
- Do you want to fill your "teacher toolbox" with strategies and practice to build resilience?
- Do you feel like you are never able to give your best to anything or anyone because you are always trying to do and be everything to everyone?
- Do you see a need to manage the stress and overwhelm that accompanies the life of an educator?
- Do you often put yourself and your needs behind those of everyone else in your life?
- Do you feel the need to reignite your passion for teaching?
- Are you afraid you might burnout from a career you remember loving?
- Are you ready for change?
IF YOU CAN RELATE TO THESE QUESTIONS THEN THIS IS THE COURSE WAS MADE FOR YOU.